Thursday, November 6, 2008

Plan that can turn my life back

Its friday & I'm writting my blog at 8.30 am of my time.I have just wake up from sleep & have got my breakfast.Now I'm thinking about the planes I need to make succesful in next few days.I'm going to do some jobs in next few days which can turn life in a new era.I am preparing for my SAT 1 exam which is at Dec 5.If I can have a good score in SAT & I can go to a good college in USA then it would be like dream comes true for me.I am now reading the books of SAT by Barrons,Princeton Review & Collegeboard.
It seems tough enough for me to get admitted in a college of USA giving my SAT exam but I need to do it because I want to make my dreams true & for that I need to do lots of hard works & I'm trying to do it.I know the life in USA is much tougher than the life of Bangladesh & it's also very challenging for me to adapt with a totally different culture & different people,but I think I am smart enough to make all these hard things possible.
Ok it's bye for now.I gonna go for a bath & then for prayer.All the people watching my blog keep well.
Bye.........................

No comments: